ogakp.blogg.se

How to install mac os on virtualbox thinkpad t410

how to install mac os on virtualbox thinkpad t410

Now open Terminal and then paste the following command You can name it anything but make sure you remember it because we will use this on the command line.Īlso, choose the MacOS Extended (Journaled) and GUID Partition Map as shown above. Next, click Erase and name it as “INSTALLER”. If you can’t see your disk on the left side, click Show All Device button on the top left of the Disk Utility. Once the download complete, now plug the USB drive to your Mac or VMware machine. In the following section, we will prepare our USB flash disk for macOS bootable disk. Create the Bootable macOS Catalina USB drive When the download is complete, you should see macOS Catalina in the Applications folder. So make sure your internet is good enough. This will download about 8 GB from the internet.

how to install mac os on virtualbox thinkpad t410

Click View and then click Get.Īnd then click Download. Open AppStore and search for Catalina as shown below.Īs you can see, there is macOS Catalina on the list. Many people believed that OpenCore is better than Clover. If I had a chance, I will try to use the second method, OpenCore. The first method that I am using on this guide is using Clover. There are two ways to install macOS Catalina on T450.